• Are you a Bexley voluntary and community organisation working with children and young people?
• Do you want to network with others?
• Do you want to hear about local updates and take part in discussions that are relevant to your work in order to help shape services?
• Do you want to share your good practice; new services and/or consult with voluntary and public sector colleagues?
• Are you a local authority officer wanting to work more closely with the voluntary sector? (you are very welcome to join us for the first part of the meeting)
The draft agenda includes Q and As with The Staying Together Team, LBB and The Bexley LADO; updates on Bexley Children’s Centres consultation; Mental Health in Schools; Bexley CYP MH and Wellbeing board; Bexley Shield; CYP survey findings and recommendations; update on TNLCF funded projects; Quell and Kooth together with regular updates from LBB and CCG and partner updates
We are keen to hear from you, so please email Jacqueline Bobb, email@example.com if you would like to have a slot on the agenda or you would like a particular topic addressed.
9th September 2021 10:00 AM through 12:00 PM