Impact in Action and the Cory Community Fund have teamed up to offer a training session for those interested in applying to the Cory Community Fund. The scheme offers groups up to £7,500 for activities in the community that generate positive improvements in people’s lives.
The same training session will be available on different occasions, so you only need to attend one of the sessions.
- Friday 16th July, 2021
- Thursday 16th September, 2021
- Tuesday 12th October, 2021
- Thursday 11th November, 2021
We will look at the eligibility criteria to check whether it is worth your group making an application and then look at how we can make your application shine.
Impact in Action is funded to help voluntary and community groups who work in the Bexley borough, so please only sign up for this session if your group does this.
- Increase understanding of whether your group is eligible to apply
- Improved ability to complete a quality application
- Groups must be working in the Bexley borough (eg Sidcup, Erith, Bexley parts of Thamesmead etc)
- Those new to writing funding applications
- Those who have questions about this particular fund.
The session is being delivered by Karen Jefferys, Impact Officer for Bexley Voluntary Services Council. She has over 20 years’ experience in fundraising and has the Diploma in Fundraising Management from the Chartered Institute of Fundraisers. Fiona Cummins, Learning and Development Manager for Cory will be on hand to answer questions. After the session a Frequently Asked Questions document will be made available which will be updated across all of the sessions.
You can sign up by clicking the links on the dates above, or check out all of our training here.
Don't forget if you have an application that you are writing, or want feedback on a failed application from a trust funder, then you can also book in a session with Karen@bvsc.co.uk. You may also find some of the information under the 'What Funders Want' section of the table on this page useful.