WILLIAM KENDALL SMALL GRANTS SCHEME
The aim of the Grants Programme is to support initiatives and projects which help Bexley voluntary and community organisations develop their capacity and sustainability.
Who is eligible? Organisations must be based in the London Borough of Bexley and/or benefit Bexley residents. Organisations must be formally constituted and not–for–profit.
How much can you apply for? Grants between £500 - £2,000 (Grants up to £5,000 may be made in exceptional circumstances)
May 2022 panel:
- Applications deadline: by 5pm, Friday 22 April 2022
- Panel meeting: due Tuesday 24 May 2022
- Decisions are usually made within 2 weeks, therefore Tuesday 7 June 2022
- Monies to be spent by beginning June 2023
- BVSC send monitoring form request to organisation: mid-April 2022
- Monitoring form to be returned to BVSC: beginning July 2023 *
November 2022 panel:
- Applications deadline: by 5pm, Friday 21 October 2022
- Panel meeting: due late November 2022
- Decisions are usually made within 2 weeks, therefore mid-December 2022
- Monies to be spent by mid-December 2023
- BVSC send monitoring form request to organisation: Mid-December 2023
- Monitoring form to be returned to BVSC: mid-Jan 2024 *
*Note: William Kendall require all monitoring reports to have been submitted in advance of further funding applications.
1. Come along to our William Kendall Funding Feast (information session to explain more about the fund and to discuss whether it is a good fit for your organisation). It is due to take place on Tuesday 29 March, 12.15 - 1pm via Zoom. Click here to register for a place.
2. Read the Application Guidance (attachment below)
3. Review the slide presentation (atttachment below)
4. Fill in the online application form and budget breakdown form (attachment below) (note: the online application form must be completed in one go. It is unfortunately not possible to save as you go along. We recommend that you download the word version to produce a draft (attachment below). You can then copy and paste the information into the online form).
Note: If you have read the Application Guidance but require additional support, including support with completing the form, please contact Jacqueline Bobb (
; 01322 315 390) or Karen Jeffreys, Impact Officer (
; 01322 315 391) well in advance of the funding deadline.
For more information contact Jacqueline Bobb, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01322 315 390.