• Are you a Bexley voluntary and community organisation?
• Do you want to network with others?
• Do you want to hear about local updates and take part in discussions that are relevant to your work in order to help shape services?
• Do you want to share your good practice; new services and/or consult with voluntary and public sector colleagues?
• Are you a local authority officer wanting to work more closely with the voluntary sector?
The draft agenda will include *SELCE (South East London Community Energy); *Healthwatch; Josepha Reynolds, Partnership Manager, Bexley NHS South East London CCG; *Three Rivers Partnership; Partner updates; BVSC updates: areas of interest for our sector and areas which may impact on beneficiaries; (11.40am - thank statutory sector colleagues for attending, followed by Vol sector protected time); Impact In Action – micro training session; Voluntary Sector: Informal protected time/sector updates.
1st July 2021 10:00 AM through 12:00 PM