• Are you a Bexley voluntary and community organisation?
• Do you want to network with others?
• Do you want to hear about local updates and take part in discussions that are relevant to your work in order to help shape services?
• Do you want to share your good practice; new services and/or consult with voluntary and public sector colleagues?
• Are you a local authority officer wanting to work more closely with the voluntary sector? (public sector colleagues are very welcome to join us for Part Two of the meeting).
The draft agenda includes an update on TNLCF funded projects; Bexley Compact; Q and A on opening up face to face services together with regular updates from CCG and LBB; Healthwatch; Partner updates and Impact in action micro training session
We are keen to hear from you, so please email Jacqueline email@example.com if you would like to have a slot on the agenda.
23rd September 2021 10:00 AM through 12:00 PM