• Are you a Bexley voluntary and community organisation working with adults in health and social care?
• Do you want to network with others?
• Do you want to hear about local updates and take part in discussions that are relevant to your work in order to help shape services?
• Do you want to share your good practice; new services and/or consult with voluntary and public sector colleagues?
• Are you a local authority officer wanting to work more closely with the voluntary sector? (you are very welcome to join us for the first part of the meeting)
Our draft agenda includes an update on OneBexley and Pathways; presentations with Q and A from our AHSC related TNLCF Bexley Giving Scheme funded projects; invitation to join the Bexley Collective (training and funding programme) together with regular updates from LBB and CCG; sector updates and voluntary Sector protected time
5th August 2021 10:00 AM through 12:00 PM