• Are you a Bexley voluntary and community organisation working with adults in health and social care?
• Do you want to network with others?
• Do you want to hear about local updates and take part in discussions that are relevant to your work in order to help shape services?
• Do you want to share your good practice; new services and/or consult with voluntary and public sector colleagues?
• Are you a local authority officer wanting to work more closely with the voluntary sector? (you are very welcome to join us for the first part of the meeting)
The meeting will include TNLCF (The National Lottery Community Fund) project; updates from LBB and CCG; OneBexley, together with an opportunity share good practice and a protected voluntary sector slot.